Åpent / Opening hours
HA EN HISTORISK DAG / HAVE A HISTORICAL DAY
sommeren / summer 2019
Trondenes Historiske Senter og Middelaldergård
- Sted / Address: Trondenesveien 122, 9404 Harstad
- Åpningstider / Opening hours:
- Sommersesong / Summer season: 24.06 - 18.08 2019
- Historisk ustilling og middelaldergård / exhibitions and medieval farm: daglig / daily 10:00-16:00
- Kafé / Café 11:00-16:00
- Billett hovedutstilling / entrance fee kr. 125,- / 60,-
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Trondenes Historiske Senter og Trondenes Middelaldergård
The Trondenes Historical Centre is situated in idyllic historical surroundings on the Trondenes peninsula, 3km outside the town centre. The historical exhibition gives you an insight into the history of the Harstad region from the early Stone Age until today, with an emphasis on the Viking and Medieval Ages, and World War II. The historical exhibitions are enhanced through the use of a multimedia show, lights, sounds and smells. The museum also features a temporary exhibitions this summer: "The Black Dog" 33 myths from Northern Norway.
Trondenes Middle Ages visitor park opens its' gates this summer! The park illustrates how a traditional farm was run in the 13th century. The man of the house was out at sea whilst the woman of the house was responsible for the daily routines on the farm. Through roleplay they narrate the Norwegian and local history of Trondenes. Here you will meet the housewide Jorunn, Haldor the farmhand, Frøydis the maid and Sverre the allodialist. Throughout the entire summer you can see Frøydis and Sverre work on the farm. You will find daily events and acitivites that both children and adults can enjoy. The adults can partake in some traditional food from the Middle Ages on the farm as well. The different seasons bring different themes to the visitor park. In the fall you will see the harvesting and processing of wool and linen. In the winter beer is brewed, and clothes are tailored, whilst the spring brings reperations and sowing to the farm. You can experience this firsthand yourself!
Enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee and home-made cakes in a historical environment while you enjoy the panoramic view over Vågsfjord. Take a walk in the cultural landscape at Trondenes along a marked trail through lush, green countryside teeming with birds, past Asbjørn’s 2 turf-roofed boathouses, several burial mounds and a 2,000 year old farm mound. More recent and painful history has also left its mark with the German camp, Russian P.O.W camp and Finnmark camp. The path has been signposted in Norwegian, German and English. Ask our staff for a map.
- Sted / address: Oscarsvei 6, 9475 Borkenes
- Utstilling / exhibitions: 25.06-28.07. 2019, tirsdag - søndag / Tuesday-Sunday 11:00-15:00
- Kontakt oss for mer info /contact us Tlf: +47 47977944 / +77018380
- Billett hovedutstilling / entrance fee kr 85,-/55,-/ barn gratis/ children free admission
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Trastad Samlinger
Trastad Samlinger is an art- and cultural-historical museum. It is situated in Kvæfjord municipality in what used to be pavilion 7 at the first institution for people with disabilities in Northern Norway. The museum has a cultural-historical department that shows how it was for people with disabilities to live in Northern-Norway after the war. The museum also has an art historical department that consists of Trastad Gallery with its permanent exhibition that shows art that was made at the institution as well as national and international Outsider Art.
- Sted / address: Sjøvegan Centre
- Utstilling / exhibitions: 03.07-11.08. 2019, tirsdag-søndag / Tuesday-Sunday 11:00-17:00
- Kontakt oss for mer info/ contact us Tlf: +77018380
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Lundbrygga
The beautiful Lund Wharf in the centre of Sjøvegan was built between the wars on the site of an older pier. Lund Wharf was more than just a trading post – it was also an important meeting place for locals. It is still a meeting place today, but with a different focus. The permanent exhibition ‘Fjord = Ferd’ gives a taste of the coastal culture in Salangen, and the museum also features temporary exhibitions. Make time for a cup of freshly-brewed coffee in a maritime setting. Tourist information and museum shop.
- Sted / address: Hemmestad, Kvæfjord
- Utstilling / exhibitions: 26.06-11.08. 2019, tirsdag-søndag / Tuesday-Sunday 11:00-17:00
- Kontakt oss for mer info / contact us Tlf: +77018380
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Hemmestad Brygge
An ochre pearl of nature by the sea, where time has stood still for almost 200 years. History can be found everywhere here – at the country store, in the cod liver oil barrels and the Nordland boats basking in the sun upon the pebbles. The former trading post is now a museum. Let the maritime atmosphere, idyllic nature, exhibitions and local food served at the café tempt you.
- Sted / address: Lundenes, Grytøy
- Utstilling / exhibitions: 29.06-11.08. 2019, lørdager / Saturday 11:00-14:00
- Inngang / Entrance fee: kr. 30,-
- Åpent på forespørsel / contact us Tlf: +77018380
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Grytøy Bygdetun
With its 6 buildings and more than 3,000 registered artefacts, Grytøy Bygdetun is one of the finest museums in North Norway. Barn with traditional agricultural tools and machinery, boats, fishing nets and equipment, as well as a fishing hut. Gain an insight into a coastal culture that is now disappearing.
- Sted / address: Soløy, Tennevoll. Lavangen
- Utstilling / exhibitions: Åpent på forespørsel / contact us Tlf: +77018380
- Norsk info / norwegian info: Krambuvika Bygdemuseum
Welcome to a charming rural museum in beautiful surroundings. The main pier building, ‘Sverrebrygga’, houses a café and exhibitions. There are several other buildings in the courtyard; a net house, boathouse, forge – and not forgetting ‘Jennystua’, a charmingly furnished crofter’s house in strong colours. Open all year by appointment.
Other attractions, also part of Sør-Troms Museum:
send forespørsel til email@example.com eller pr telefon +47 77018380
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +47 77018380
- Helleren Kraftverksmuseum
- Ole Ottesastua
- Meløyvær Fort
- Skjærstad Sildoljefabrikk
- Sandtorg Bygdetun
- Steinsland Klyngetun
- Salangen Bygdetun
Administrasjon / SentralbordOrdinær åpningstid: Virkedager mandag-fredag kl 09-15.
Du kan også nå administrasjonen på telefon +47 77018380 man-fre i samme tidsrom.
Kaféen på Trondenes Historiske Senter holder stengt lørdag 10. august grunnet privat arrangement. Museet holder åpent fra kl. 10.00 - 13.00.
Gratis kurs på Trondenes Historiske Senter / Trondenes Middelaldergård.
Åpen tur fra Harstad, via Lundenes til Kjøtta og friluftsgudstjeneste. Kjøp billetter allerede nå.
Vi feirer Grytøy Bygdetun 28. juli med tradisjonelt marked med mange aktiviteter og kuriositeter fa kl 12-16.
Ta turen inom Sandtorg Bygdetun, i Sørvik
Bjørn Hall-Hofsø inviterer til kåseri m/ rockevideoer på Hemmestad Brygge 7.august
Et tilbud for voksne på Trondenes Historiske Senter og Middelaldergård, mandag-fredag kl. 14-15, i perioden 01.07-19.07.
Et daglig tilbud på Trondenes Middelaldergård for deg mellom 8-12 år.
Torsdag 4. juli holder vi åpent på Steinsland Klyngetun, like sør for Tjeldsundbrua, mellom klokken 1100 og 1400. Denne dagen er det mulig å få en gratis omvisning i "Aronstua", i krambua og i Regine Normann-utstillingen. Både store og små er hjertelig velkommen!
Sommerutstilling på Trastad Samlinger